Rabu, 21 Mei 2008

While I am Begging

I called this month as a "begging month". Why? Because, there are so many things that I am begging to my Lord. So many things that I thought will never be happened without His grace or His charity for me. Until one day, I realize that I am not begging anymore, it becomes pushing. I push my God to hear my begging. I felt quite sad when I realize that. Why does my pray become a worried? Is my begging not proper to me? Or I beg for something not quite important for me.

I thank my dear God for remind me through this feeling. I realize that there is no thing I have to worried about. God never forget what people need, He never forget the food that I have to eat today, the clothes that I have to wear, the path that i have to walk everyday and so on, and so on. We don't have to pray as the same everyday just to remind God for our need, because He know more than we think, more than we ask. We just have to thank everyday, to worship Him, Praise Him and give our self in His hand.

"O Master, Let Me Walk With Thee" is the song that i heard almost 24 hours along this month. I love this song when God remind me about my worried.

O Master, let me walk with Thee
In lowly paths of service free
Tell me Thy secret, help me hear
The strain of toil, the fret of care

Teach me Thy patience, still with Thee
In closer, dearer company
In work that keeps faith sweet and strong
In truth that triumphs over wrong

O Master let me walk with Thee
In dearer, closer company
O Master let me walk with Thee
Let me walk with Thee

In hope that sends a shining ray
Far down the future's broadening way
In peace that only Thou canst give
With Thee, O Master let me live

0 comments: