Jumat, 23 Mei 2008

Ciskus and His new Friend

Ciskus got new friend from cyber world, and it's quite surprise for me. He met this guy through facebook. His new friend names Stephen Sembiring, lived in Aussie. What make me surprise is, my boyfriend has an enthusiasm to know each other with his new friend. And now, they continue knowing each other through yahoo messenger. The other surprise is, they have to communicate using English language. Ciskus always said to me that he is not good enough using his verbal ability, but now he quite enjoying it.

When his new friend said that he is a good looking man, i felt worried, hahahhahaa. But after heard their conversation day by day, there is no reason to worry anymore. I agree you are good looking too, hohohoohohh.

Have fun there my dear!



Love'
Poppy

0 comments: