Sabtu, 13 Maret 2010

Hello world, I am Back for Good





Hello there, After long time keeping the blog silence, here I am back, surely back for good. So, here is some updates about me.

I had graduated since last year, and officially became a pharmacist. No longer wait before my graduation day, with no hesitate, I decided join Sanbe Farma as a Product staff. It’s been 11 months now, and time flies so quickly, hey, I am experienced now. It’s so exciting, that I could add another information in my curriculum vitae complete with demanding higher salary, of course.

As I said before, time flies so quickly, entering the last week in March 2010, I am going to fly away a.k.a moving out to another city. A city that I never wondering, what the hell I am doing there J. But that’s life, you never know what will happened until you experienced itself .

Where do I go? Ok here’s the clue, I am going to the city that people say, “Visit Musi”. So, it’s must be Palembang. Officially in April 2010 I decided joining Charitas Hospital di Palembang as my new adventure. As my profession told me that I am a Pharmacist, so Pharmacy Store in hospital will be my next office.

Next, my friend-who become- my boy and friend asked me to join “two become one” club, J in other word, we often said “menikah”. Ouch, I really love that words. Since, he has to work in Palembang for a long..long time, with our estimation, maybe around 10 year in minimally, so someone have to moving out (please refers to second paragraph).

Lots of things happened around 2009, that I shall be grateful for what I have in my life. There are some picture above around 2009.

Regards,

Poppy




0 comments: